- PIARUMIN® is an effective and inexpensive source of nitrogen for bovine feed and a physiologically based component of natural protein substitute.
- PIARUMIN® + grain provide an alternative to protein-rich concentrates, which are generally more expensive and provide less energy than barley, corn and other feed grains. This will not only secure protein supply, but also noticeably increase the level of energy in the feed mix.
A Diverse Range of Applications
- In feed mix and premix
- As a conservation agent for wet straw for feeding purposes as well as wet grain for cows
- As an ingredient in grain-straw pellets, especially when molasses or dried pulp are added
- To the pellet mix for improved silage quality and better aerobic stability of the silage